Healthy Relationships (HIV Prevention)
Using national curriculum to reduce HIV transmission by promoting safe behavior and healthier relationships that protect participants and their partners.
57 Arch Street, New Britain, CT
Call for appointment:
Mon,Tues,Thurs: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Wed: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Fri.: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Small group workshops that promote safer sex practice and healthier relationships
- Free condoms and free bleach kits
- Free HIV counseling & testing
- Referrals for STD testing
- Support for people living with HIV
- Referrals for Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Clinical support for substance abusers
Free services for those who are HIV+. All information is kept confidential according to state and federal regulations.