The Human Resources Agency of New Britain, Inc. (HRA) is as committed to our employees as we are to the individuals, families and communities we serve. We seek to hire and retain qualified individuals who support our mission. Explore the excellent benefits we offer to support and retain our employees.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employer Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
Health & Wellness
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, holidays and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program: Free & confidential counseling assistance
- On-Site Fitness Center: Open Monday-Friday
- Avanti Fresh Market: Offers fresh, reasonably priced lunch selections payable by debit card
Human Resources Agency of New Britain, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of HRA of New Britain, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities solely on the basis of individual merit without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, physical disability, national origin or political beliefs to all its applicants and employees.