We continue to take the health and well-being of our community, our clients, and our staff very seriously. Like others, we are closely monitoring the effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and continuously reviewing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the State of Connecticut’s Department of Public Health.
All HRA programs and facilities are open to the general public with restrictions.
All HRA programs are now offering in-person services at all locations. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following requirements will be in place for all in-person appointments:
- ALL individuals will be required to wear a face mask, or other cloth face covering, regardless of vaccination status. Disposable masks will be made available for those who may have forgotten one.
- Individuals may be subjected to a COVID-19 Health Screening upon arrival. This may include a temperature check.
- Please do not bring multiple family members. Only the primary applicant should be present.
- Social distancing of six feet or more will be in effect at all locations. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle prior to entering our facilities.
If you or a member of your household is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, OR you or a member of your household has been tested within the last five (5) days due to COVID exposure or symptoms, please do not enter our facilities. Reschedule your appointment or access our remote services.
HRA reserves the right to deny service to any individual not following the appropriate protocol.
All HRA programs and services will continue to offer remote assistance through phone, email, web-based, mail-in or other approved methods. Please visit the landing page of the program you are seeking services from for more information on remote services.
COVID-19 Resources and Assistance
- Request assistance from one of HRA’s Case Managers
- Review information and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on COVID-19
- Review information and guidance on the State of Connecticut’s COVID-19 response
- Find COVID-19 testing locations near you
- Find a vaccine provider near you for the COVID-19 vaccine