Financial counseling and coaching to help you stabilize your finances, rebuild credit, and establish savings.
- 1-1 or group sessions with experienced financial coaches and counselors
- 3 or more coaching sessions over 8 weeks
- FDIC Money Smarts workshops
- A comprehensive analysis and assessment of your financial situations and goals
- A personalized action plan that includes your goals, follow-up activities and timelines
- A personalized workable budget
These services are free of charge to any resident of the 50 towns within the greater Hartford-West Hartford-East Hartford Metropolitan Statistical Area. All information is strictly confidential.
Program sponsored by the United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut with funding from LISC of Connecticut.